The first fitness DVD from the award-winning resort and wellness brand, Canyon Ranch: Strong & Sculpted debuted on DVD from Acacia on May 1, 2012, featuring three 20-minute workouts to firm and tone the entire body. For more than 30 years, people have journeyed to Canyon Ranch to enjoy wellness vacations. Now you can bring the Canyon Ranch experience home with these dynamic workouts designed to support life-long health. The DVD includes an invigorating strength training workout, fluid yoga practice, and a powerful core workout to build agility and power while providing a sense of calm and balance, plus a bonus recipe booklet and three bonus segments sharing diet and wellness secrets from the upscale retreat’s health experts and renowned chef ($16.99; Approx. 79 min.; www.AcaciaLifestyle.com).
Bring the Canyon Ranch experience home with these three 20-minute workouts for total-body transformation designed to work together to firm, tone, and invigorate your entire body. The workouts include a dynamic strength-training segment to build strong bones and long, lean muscle; a fluid, easy-to-follow yoga flow for more body sculpting and to improve balance and flexibility; and a powerful core segment to work the muscles of the abs and hips that are key to a powerful, smoothly functioning physique. With this program, you’ll chisel your muscles, focus your mind, and transform your body!
- Core (20 min. plus 5 min. cool down) with Canyon Ranch fitness instructor Darcy McCue
- Strength Training (20 min. plus 9 min. cool down) with Canyon Ranch fitness instructor Heather Schmidt
- Yoga (20 min. plus 5 min. savasana) with Heather Schmidt
- Take healthy living to a new level with three bonus segments featuring Canyon Ranch integrative health experts.
- Cooking with Super Foods: How to select and prepare foods that reduce inflammation with Canyon Ranch’s nutrition director and corporate chef (7 min.)
- Building Lean Muscle: What you need to know about muscle and how to build muscle through exercise with exercise physiologist (3 min.)
- Healthy Joints: How to protect and strengthen your joints during exercise and in everyday life with integrative medicine expert (4 min.)
- Booklet with recipes from the renowned chefs of Canyon Ranch
Approx. 79 min., plus bonus