French fries or onion rings? True Blood or Twilight? Zack or Slater? Some choices are just too difficult. We have the perfect Loot for you, our indecisive friend. Lifebook is offering a 5-pack of one-hour classes at Your Body Your Machine for $5 (reg. $75). For four of your classes, choose any combination of the following:
- Vinyasa Yoga: Connect your movement and breath in this flow class.
- Hatha Yoga: A combo of poses, controlled breathing, and meditation.
- Kickboxing: Stretch, kick, block, and perfect your punch in this cardio-heavy class.
- Body Sculpting: Strengthen and sculpt your body with resistance and power exercises.
- Zumba: Latin dance moves burn calories during this fast-paced workout. For your fifth class, mix it up with one of these babies: Flamenco: Learn the Spanish dance and shrink your waist simultaneously.
- Martial Arts: Practice kicks, hand moves, and self-defense techniques.
Your Body Your Machine is a Midtown gym founded by Shawn Rogers, who you may recognize as the resident trainer on Good Morning America and creator of the GMA Fit Club.
GET THE DEAL AT LIFEBOOKER!
While downtown detractors are trying to change the ways of Wall Street, you’re looking to cut the bull and reform your bearish body. With today’s fit deal from Pilates Reforming NY, send that three-digit number on your scale Dow, er, down. Pay $48 for an introductory class, and three regular Pilates reformer classes (a $96 value) at any of the sleek studio’s four Manhattan locations (Inwood, Times Square, UES, and Midtown). The introductory class will orient you in the safe operation of the equipment and acquaint you with the exercises practiced in the classes. In subsequent classes, you’ll practice core-strengthening movements that will increase range of motion, tone your muscles, and give you that long, lean look. Protest extra pounds at a price that won’t render you brokered.
GET THE DEAL AT LIVINGSOCIAL!