Oprah and Halle Berry may be stylish, A-List celebs now, but back in the 90’s they were rocking skimpy sports bras on the covers of FITNESS Magazine! To celebrate FITNESS Magazine’s 20th Anniversary, the brand flashed back to some of today’s hottest celebs rocking some funny fashion trends—including snakeskin leotards, neon crop tops, and of course leg warmers. Check it out to see what Oprah, Halle Berry and Kelly Ripa wore!
· Oprah: Rocked a crop-top and talked weight loss on the Jan/Feb 1995 cover.
· Halle Berry: Halle was 29 on the Nov 1995 cover and her rocking body hasn’t aged a day since.
· Kelly Ripa: Slipped into a gold bikini for the Dec 2007/Jan 2008 issue and revealed she is self-conscious about her belly button.
· Christie Brinkley: One of FITNESS’ first cover models, she looked sleek in a purple snakeskin leotard for the May 1992 issue.
· Gabrielle Reece: She posed topless for the June 1995 issue—the only woman to strip down for our cover!
· Cindy Crawford: Pumping iron in a red leotard on the November/December 1993 cover.
· Jane Fonda: Wore a cropped turtleneck and talked exercise flops in the Dec 1995 issue.
· Tyra Banks: The year she landed a solo Sports Illustrated swimsuit cover, she rocked a vest and track pants for the March 1997 cover.