NECTRESSE™Sweetener is the only 100% natural sweetener made from fruit – monk fruit extract – and is 150 times sweeter than sugar and can be used in cooking and baking got add natural, zero calorie per serving sweetness in your favorite beverages and a delicious variety of foods.
I used NectresseTM Sweetener while making cinnamon rolls…yum! We know cinnamon rolls are filled with delicious gooeyness and are loaded with TONS of calories. That's why instead of using regular sugar, I was able to cut the calories by using NectresseTM Sweetener. OK, they weren't completely the same, but they were still finger licking good! I was able to make my cinnamon buns sweet with zero calories, makes it all the sweeter to me. :)
The recipe that I used for the cinnamon rolls was from Pillsbury: Hot Roll Mix.
What You Will Need: 1 cup hot water 120 to 130 degrees F. (Or very hot to touch), 2 Tablespoons softened margarine or butter, 1 Egg, 2 Tablespoons of sugar.
1) Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Combine contents of box and yeast packet in large bowl; mix well.
2) Stir in hot water, margarine and egg until dough pulls away from sides of bowl. Turn dough out onto lightly floured surface. With greased or floured hands, shape dough into a ball.
3) Knead dough for 5 minutes until smooth. To knead, fold dough over towards you; press down and away with heels of hands. Rotate dough a quarter turn; continue kneading. Sprinkle additional flour over surface to reduce stickiness.
4) Cover dough with large bowl; let rest 5 minutes. Shape as directed below for desired roll. Pan Rolls: Grease 13 x 9-inch pan or two 8-inch round pans. Divide dough into 15 or 16 equal pieces; shape into balls and place in pan. Makes 15 or 16 rolls. Crescent Rolls: Grease cookie sheet. Divide dough in half. On, lightly floured surface, roll each half into a 12-inch circle. Brush with melted margarine. Cut each circle into 8 wedges. Starting with wide end, roll up each wedge; tuck end under. Place point side down on greased cookie sheet. Makes 16 rolls.
5) Spread 1/4 cup softened margarine evenly over dough.
6) Sprinkle with mixure of 1/3 cup sugar and 2 teaspoons of cinnamon.
7) Bake at 375 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. If desired, brush tops of warm rolls with melted margarine. High Altitude (Above 3500 feet): No change.
NectresseTM is available in both convenient single-serve packets (40 servings) and easy to hold canisters (140) servings) with a multipurpose lid for sprinkling, pouring or spooning.
NectresseTM is available in grocery stores, drug stores, super centers and online for suggested retail prices of $3.99 (packets) and $6.99 (canisters).
Journalist Lisa Ling is the NectresseTM Sweetener spokesperson! With a family history of diabetes, Lisa has always been cautious about her sugar intake, using no calorie sweeteners to satisfy her sweet tooth — but she hasn't liked any as much as NectresseTM!
"From the moment I tried NectresseTM No Calorie Sweetener, I loved it. Not only is it all-natural and calorie free, it was incredibly delicious! Made with deliciously sweet monk fruit extract, NectresseTM Sweetener tastes like sugar and satisfies my sweet tooth in a way that fits my healthy lifestyle and is yummy too. In fact, I love it so much that I bring it with me everywhere I go. If you were to look inside my carry-on, you would find packets of NectresseTM Sweetener!" – Lisa Ling
Watch Lisa give her testimonial of NectresseTM in the video below!
For more product information or to check out recipes, visit www.nectresse.com - or to sign up for a FREE sample of NECTRESSE™Sweetener, visit www.nectresse.com/free-sample. You can also "like" NectresseTM on their Facebook page: www.facebook.com/nectresse.