It was 28 years ago that former U.S. President Ronald Reagan designated July as National Ice Cream Month! What better way to celebrate than with a pint of Starbucks ice cream? Their newest flavor, Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino is the perfect way to cool down and indulge in after a hot day.
Join Starbucks in celebrating National Ice Cream Month, and National Ice Cream Day on July 15th by trying out their newest flavors and all the others.
Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino ® Ice Cream is inspired by the new coffeehouse beverage and includes:
- Velvety smooth coffee ice cream, swirled with decadent chocolate ice cream
- Chunks of rich chocolate cookie crumbles
Or you can try their other coffee flavors like:
- Java Chip Frappuccino®: Decadent coffee ice cream with dark chocolaty chunks
- Coffee: Creamy and rich swirled Coffee and Espresso ice creams
- Caramel Macchiato: Velvety smooth swirled Coffee and Vanilla ice creams with ribbons of golden caramel
And if you’re not a coffee person, you can try their coffee-free ice creams:
- Vanilla Bean Frappuccino®: Vanilla ice cream made with real vanilla beans from Madagascar
- Signature Hot Chocolate: Swirled Chocolate and Vanilla ice creams with ribbons of chocolate fudge
To learn more check and get some recipe ideas, visit www.starbucksicecream.com.