The Kia Rio scavenger hunt is a fun and exciting way to visit and tour Los Angeles, California – AND see celebrities. During the scavenger hunt you will visit 5 locations, including:
- The Griffin Park Merry-Go-Round – a historic landmark in L.A. that has been running since 1937, and is a place where Walt Disney brought his children before building Disneyland.
- Amoeba Records – one of the most popular historic music stores in L.A. Visitors can find rare vinyl, CDs, tapes and music memorabilia, and even catch a live show.
- Rodeo Drive – one of the most expensive and swanky shopping destinations in Beverly Hills.
- Pink’s Hot Dogs – an L.A. favorite serving hot dogs named after Hollywood celebrities.
- The Roosevelt Hotel – smack dab in the middle of Hollywood Blvd. and home to both history and the best parities in L.A.
Here’s how it works:
Kia sends two pairs of best friends on the Zip and Dash to Los Angeles geocache challenge in the 2012 Kia Rio 5-door. The team utilizes the car’s awesome features to make their way through L.A. in search of Christina Millian. Use the Bluetooth
The Bluetooth feature is the latest wireless technology with practically all your phone’s functionality on the steering wheel when you pair your Bluetooth wireless enabled phone with the new Kia. The Kia Rio 5-Door also uses SiriusXM Traffic, which enhances your vehicles system with detailed traffic information pinpoint incidents, construction, road closings and determine average travel speed – and will be a key feature in your scavenger hunt.
Let me tell you, if Leonardo DiCaprio was the celebrity me and my best friend were searching for, I would totally sniff him out. And if I lost, it better not be because of my best friend! haha. I could see friendships falling apart over something like this. hehe. Just kidding. And if I could Zip and Dash anywhere it would be in Monaco, France. Oo la la.